Terms & Conditions
please make sure that your vehicle is in a safe area with enough room for us to opperate around it.
- please give us as much prior notice as possible in the event that you need to cancel your appointment.
- A £40.00 charge will apply in instances where we turn up to find the vehicle unavailable or you have forgotten your appointment.
- In the unlikely event that your appointment has to be delayed or cancelled by us, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- We will not be held liable for any consequential losses resulting from such delay or cancellation.
BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS AND YOUR BOOKING
- If you have an undercover area or suitable garage, we can still valet your vehicle, additionally if you have a 6m x 3m space free we can set up our gazebo and continue work. We will contact you by phone to confirm cancellation and to re-schedule a more suitable appointment if required.
CONTENTS OF YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR BOOKING
- If you have booked a service, please remove all your personal belongings, or put them in a bag away from the vehicle prior to my arrival
**please note – All remaining Items will be considered disposable rubbish and removed. It will be your responsibility to ensure you have removed any important items you wish to keep, we will not be held responsible**
FULL ENGINE BAY CLEANING
- The Engine Bay can be cleaned at your request and your risk. please check with your dealer to ensure that your vehicle engine and all ancillary components are safe to clean and advise us of any alarms, immobilisers or other electronic components fitted, prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- Child seats must be refitted by you, we will NOT be able to re-fit child seats under any circumstances.
- We have full liability Insurance cover up to £1,000,000.
- Pamyent can be made by cash or debit/credit card.